Sunday, September 2, 2012

Goodbye, for Now...

Hi friends, just thought it was time I posted a quick update to let you know where I've been these past few months.

As many of you know, I was accepted to the Master of Fine Arts program in Creative Nonfiction at Ashland University. I believe the process of starting and maintaining this blog had a great deal to do with my decision to apply to the program, and their decision to accept me.

For that reason, though, my writing needs to be singularly focused toward my schoolwork. So, I've decided to suspend the blog for now, with many thanks and much appreciation to all who took the time to read and respond to my little blog posts.

Don't be a stranger, though - reach out to me anytime on Facebook and Twitter!

I loved the process of maintaining this blog, and I will be back to the blogosphere someday... God-willing, as Polly A. Moore, MFA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment